This simple, clean and yet striking design has pink and teal green leopard spots on an Chartreuse background, making for an eye-catching collar that is sure to get heads turning. Also available in a matching Chartreuse Leopard Lead.
All of our dog collars are lovingly handmade by ourselves at The Black Dog Company using strong plastic clips & a D ring made from diecast zinc. Each collar is made individually and is unique, so please note some variation in positioning of the pattern of the fabric on the collar is possible.
This handmade dog collar comes in seven sizes:
- Extra Small - Neck size range 7" to 11" - Collar width 5/8"
- Extra Small Long - Neck size 10" to 15" - Collar width 5/8"
- Small - Neck size range 10" to 15" - Collar width 3/4"
- Small Wide - Neck size range 10" to 15" - Collar width 1"
- Medium - Neck size range 12" to 19" - Collar width 3/4"
- Medium Wide - Neck size range 12" to 19" - Collar width 1"
- Large - Neck size range 15" to 24" - Collar width 1"
Our dog collars are intended fashion collars - as with any collar, lead &/or harness combination, all dog owners should ensure they use equipment which is suited to their dog's strength and ability to walk comfortably to heel on lead. We cannot take any responsibility for incidents that occur whilst any dog is wearing one of our collars, if you feel that these collars may not be suitable for your dog please consult with a dog trainer or behaviour professional before purchasing.
Washing instructions: either wash by hand or machine wash at 30°C tied inside a thick sock to protect both collar and washing machine. Dry off any excess water from buckle & fittings, then lay flat and allow to dry naturally. Once dry, fabric can be ironed with a cool iron. All of our dog collars, leads and bandanas are also treated with Scotchgard to help protect them against water and dirt.